Men's black sweater Ichthus logo | Fair wear
Men's fair wear sweater embroidered with the Ichthus/fish symbol. The Ichthus symbol means: "Jesus Christ, God's Son, Savior". You can wear this sweater every day and it is ideal for any occasion.
• 85% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
• Raglan sleeve
• 1x1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem and bottom hem
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self fabric half moon at back neck
• Single needle topstitch at neck collar
• Sleeve hem and bottom hem with twin needle topstitch
• Medium fit
• Embroidered green fish symbol left chest
• Always wash clothing inside out
• Wash at a maximum of 30 degrees
• Not in the dryer
• Iron inside out
• Use a liquid detergent (without bleach), powder is too aggressive.
• Not suitable for dry cleaning
• Do not use fabric softener, which can cause the adhesive layer used in various printing techniques to be released.