Men's Ichthus Polo Shirt | Fair wear
Men's fair wear polo shirt embroidered with the Ichthus / fish symbol. The Ichthus symbol means: "Jesus Christ, God's Son, Savior". You can wear this polo shirt every day and is ideal for any occasion.
• 100% Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton, Piqué
• Set-in sleeve
• Flat knit rib on collar and sleeve hem
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Front placket with 2 buttons in matching body colour
• Slit at side seams with herringbone facing
• Single needle topstitch at shoulder seams
• Bottom hem with wide double topstitch
• Back length is longer than front length
• Medium fit
• Embroidered green fish sign left chest
• Always wash clothing inside out
• Wash at a maximum of 30 degrees
• Not in the dryer
• Iron inside out
• Use a liquid detergent (without bleach), powder is too aggressive.
• Not suitable for dry cleaning
• Do not use fabric softener, which can cause the adhesive layer used in various printing techniques to be released.