To use certain cookies requires your permission. We do this by using a so-called cookie bar.
3. The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following type of cookies:
- Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and is more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you have put in your shopping basket.
- Anonymised analytical cookies: these ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way the following data can be collected:
• the number of unique visitors
• how often users visit the site
• which pages users view
• how long users view a particular page
• at which page visitors leave the site
- Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is only for statistical purposes. This way the following data can be collected, such as:
• which pages you have viewed
• how long you have stayed on a certain page
• at which page you left the site
- Social media related cookies: this allows social media such as Facebook and LinkedIn to register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your browsing habits on the web.
4. Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have a right of objection to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. To prevent abuse we can ask you to adequately identify you. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find it in the settings of your browser.
5. Block and delete cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For this option, view the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this may affect the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties that show advertisements to you via our website. You can delete these cookies centrally via www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our Website is working properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can not visit the website at all. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements at all. The ads are then no longer tailored to your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
• Internet Explorer: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
• Safari: https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/safari-delete-cookies
6. New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adapted at any time by continuous developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, take this statement regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
It is also possible that cookies are placed via our websites by others, of which we ourselves are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you can not find in our overview? Let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask which cookies they place, what the reason is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and how they have guaranteed your privacy.
7. Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this web page for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.